- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account at the end of each month.
- Accrued interest is lost if the account is closed prior to end of month.
- $50 minimum opening deposit.
- $5 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $100 any day of the statement cycle.
- Safekeeping of all items.
- Quarterly Statements.
- Transactions by check are not allowed on a savings account
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account at the end of each statement cycle
- Accrued interest is lost if the account is closed prior to the end of the month.
- $2500 minimum opening deposit
- $10 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $2500 any day of the month.
- Monthly Image Statement
A tiered account that provides for higher rates of return as the balance increase.
- The account is tiered as follows:
- Tier 1: A balance of $9999.99 or less
- Tier 2: A balance from $10,000.00 through $24,999.99
- Tier 3: A balance from $25,000.00 through $49,999.99
- Tier 4: A balance from $50,000.00 through $99,999.99
- Tier 5: A balance of $100,000.00 or more
- At our discretion, interest rate on account may change at any time.
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to account every statement cycle.
- If you close account before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $2500.00 minimum deposit to open account
- Monthly service charge of $20.00 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $10,000.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit noncash items.
Open an account online today!
See our Schedule of Charges.
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. You may request the most current information at 817-573-2655.