You can apply for employment with The First National Bank through any of the following methods:Print and fax the employment application
* to: Human Resources 817-579-8337.
Print and mail the employment application
* to:Human Resources
The First National Bank of Granbury
P.O. Box 400
Granbury, TX 76048
Job: Part Time Teller - Nolan River Banking Center
Pay Grade: 4
Process transactions and be an effective information source for our customers: in lobby, drive-thru window or by telephone, to accurately and efficiently assist with their requirements while assuring a positive experience for each customer and minimizing wait time.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. 50% Demonstrate efficiency with transactions and utilization of time in order to assist as many customers as possible without negatively impacting the quality of the transaction. Verbally confirm intended transactions with customer to assure needs are met and minimize redoing.
2. 15% Regularly balances cash drawer to assure accuracy in teller transactions and notifies supervisor regarding any outages. Appropriately applying policies.
3. 10% Sell official items (i.e. money orders, traveler's checks, official checks, etc.) so that customers have various ways of handling their finances.
4. 10% Research, troubleshoot and resolve customer and internal inquiries.
5. 10% Create and maintain a clean, neat, pleasant work environment by maintaining a professional look (i.e. dress, posture, attitude, etc.), positive outlook and behavior toward customers and co-workers.
6. 5% Assist other departments and branches with transactions as needed, provide support for the department and branch managers in fulfilling customer requests and merchant verifications.
7. Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Knowledge & Skills Experience
Up to six months of similar or related experience including time spent in similar or preparatory positions.
A high school degree or GED is required.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving and obtaining information, as well as advising or referring, which commonly require shorter discussions.
Perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in emergency situation. Must be able to operate routine office equipment including telephone, copier, facsimile, and calculator. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements
Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and / or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Nothing in this position description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties
and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment for any specific period of time.
The First National Bank of Granbury is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may contact our Human Resources Department by calling 817-573-2655 or in person in our Human Resources office at 101 E. Bridge Street, Granbury, TX 76048.