FNB People Pay
FNB People Pay from First National Bank allows you to send money when you need to.
FNB People Pay is available for our consumer customers and provides the ability to pay anyone in the United States with an email address or mobile phone number.
Requirements for FNB People Pay:
- An active FirstNet Online Banking Account
- Registration for FNB People Pay at any of our convenient locations
FNB People Pay can be accessed inside of Online Banking and through our FNB Mobile App. So no matter where you are you can send money or gift cards.
How to Use FNB People Pay:
- Create your contact list by adding your contact's name, email address and/or mobile phone number. You do not need to have account numbers or routing numbers!
- When you need to pay someone, log in, choose your payee and send money.
- Your payee will receive an email or text message letting them know they have a payment to receive.
- You can allow your payee to choose how they receive the payment. Options include an immediate payment to their debit card or a paypal account. They can also choose to receive an electronic transfer in to their bank account.
Note: There is a $2000.00 per day limit on FNB People Pay payments.
FNB People Pay also has a Send Gift Card option. Choose from several different businesses such as 1-800-flowers, Barnes and Noble, Dominoes Pizza, GameStop, Home Depot and many more. Your payee will receive an alert letting them know they have a gift from you and how to claim it.
Note: There is a $500.00 per day limit on gift card purchases.
You may use multiple FNB checking accounts
Immediate payments through Paypal or to a debit card can not be cancelled
Money sent comes out of your account immediately and if not claimed will be credited back to your account
Unclaimed payments will expire in 10 days. Both you and your payee will receive an alert stating the money is no longer available to be claimed