Business Money Market
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account at the end of each statement cycle.
- Accrued interest is lost if the account is closed prior to the end of the month.
- $2500 minimum opening deposit
- $20 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $2500 any day of the statement cycle.
- Payments, transfers and withdrawals from a money market account to another account or to 3rd parties by preauthorized, automatic, check, draft, telephone or computer are limited to six per month. *Due to COVID-19, transfer and withdrawal limitations will not be applied
- Unlimited transfers or withdrawals are allowed by mail, messenger, automated teller machine or in person but are subject to the fee disclosed in the Fees and Charges Schedule. *Due to COVID-19, transfer and withdrawal limitations will not be applied
- An item fee of $15.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of six during a statement cycle. *Due to COVID-19, this item fee has been waived
- Monthly Image Statement
See our Schedule of Charges in the Quick Links section of our website.
New Account Application
You will need to personally bring in your completed form and initial deposit to officially open your account at any of our First National Bank Branches.
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. You may request the most current information at 817-573-2655.